I know I have been second fiddle to Kache'. I was not a daddy's girl growing up so this is my first experience of a daddy and daughter relationship. At times I have to Smdh at the two of them. I do feel for her future husband because of the standard that her father as set. Looking forward to you reading more to discuss Rich and Dennie relationship to see what your feelings how.
Was not surprise how Rich took Dennie side when she had the argument with her mom. I just told Darlene I have some topics that I cannot wait to discuss that came from the books.
This has definitely been an interesting read...at times, the violent content has made me want to speed past some pages BUT my interest kept me reading!
Definitely believe there are going to be some interesting twists and turns with Carlie and Denie.
Thanks Nicky for coming back to let us know that was you commenting. I agree with you about violent content but as I kept reading I wanted to know what was going to happen next. Trust and believe there will be some twist and turns from the books.
I enjoyed book 1. Daughters and Dads have relationships that r special because the dads are always smoothing things over. Never wanting to be the bad guy. Leaving that to mom.
I must say this is my type of read....
ReplyDeleteDonnie
Very good....can't wait to see how part 2 and 3 turns out...
ReplyDeleteDonnie
So ladies do you now or have you ever felt second fiddle to your daughters with your husbands?
ReplyDeleteVal
P.S. That was crazy when he took Denie's side in the fight!! SMDH
I know I have been second fiddle to Kache'. I was not a daddy's girl growing up so this is my first experience of a daddy and daughter relationship. At times I have to Smdh at the two of them. I do feel for her future husband because of the standard that her father as set. Looking forward to you reading more to discuss Rich and Dennie relationship to see what your feelings how.
ReplyDeleteWas not surprise how Rich took Dennie side when she had the argument with her mom.
I just told Darlene I have some topics that I cannot wait to discuss that came from the books.
Geina
This has definitely been an interesting read...at times, the violent content has made me want to speed past some pages BUT my interest kept me reading!
ReplyDeleteDefinitely believe there are going to be some interesting twists and turns with Carlie and Denie.
oooopps... the previous comment was posted by Nick Luv!
ReplyDeleteThanks Nicky for coming back to let us know that was you commenting. I agree with you about violent content but as I kept reading I wanted to know what was going to happen next. Trust and believe there will be some twist and turns from the books.
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed book 1. Daughters and Dads have relationships that r special because the dads are always smoothing things over. Never wanting to be the bad guy. Leaving that to mom.
ReplyDelete