OK...couldn't stop. read 2 and now I'm halfway through 3. this trilogy is JUST TOO MUCH. miss denie needs a royal beatdown. rich and marisol are a mess. i'm trying to determine when did black women become so engrossed in material things that self respect was sacrificed. this book has sooo many twists and turns but I've been a step ahead and pretty much anticipate who was with whom and where it is going. MISS KP MUST be from this area 'cause she had me on edge describing 210 and the fact that "it's just discrespectful to have incense in the suburbs"-according to Rich. i think i may agree with him, if nothing else, the line was funny as heck!
Ok, a little over all the sex. And that's exactly what it is when u get with everyone that is within reach. Poor Lisa, looking for love in all the wrong places. It seems that this life style provides all of the material things but is it worth it? I do not think so! I've enjoyed knowing the location that talked about in the book.
Part 2 has me all over the place....im hoping part 3 brings it home.
ReplyDeleteI knew Denie would be back at some point. And poor Lisa when will her sun start to shine.
Donnie
OK...couldn't stop. read 2 and now I'm halfway through 3. this trilogy is JUST TOO MUCH. miss denie needs a royal beatdown. rich and marisol are a mess. i'm trying to determine when did black women become so engrossed in material things that self respect was sacrificed. this book has sooo many twists and turns but I've been a step ahead and pretty much anticipate who was with whom and where it is going. MISS KP MUST be from this area 'cause she had me on edge describing 210 and the fact that "it's just discrespectful to have incense in the suburbs"-according to Rich. i think i may agree with him, if nothing else, the line was funny as heck!
ReplyDeleteNicky J.
Ok, a little over all the sex. And that's exactly what it is when u get with everyone that is within reach. Poor Lisa, looking for love in all the wrong places. It seems that this life style provides all of the material things but is it worth it? I do not think so! I've enjoyed knowing the location that talked about in the book.
ReplyDeleteVery good read!
Diedra