Ok! Really! Can anyone get a break? I had to finish it because I was beginning to get depressed for all of them. Now I ride around the city wondering who's into what. Judging a little to much.
Gina thanks for the selection and bringing us back into our current era
The series was really something else. Soo many twists and turns and EVERYBODY gets it...I'm with Diedre, can ANYBODY catch a break? I'm just wondering WHERE did Lisa and Rich live in NW. The writer was so detailed with her knowledge of the city. All I can really say is nobody betta trust Miss Gardenia!!!!
Ok! Really! Can anyone get a break? I had to finish it because I was beginning to get depressed for all of them.
ReplyDeleteNow I ride around the city wondering who's into what. Judging a little to much.
Gina thanks for the selection and bringing us back into our current era
Diedra
The series was really something else. Soo many twists and turns and EVERYBODY gets it...I'm with Diedre, can ANYBODY catch a break? I'm just wondering WHERE did Lisa and Rich live in NW. The writer was so detailed with her knowledge of the city. All I can really say is nobody betta trust Miss Gardenia!!!!
ReplyDeleteNicky!