ValThank goodness I am finally finished Don't Blame the Devil...it was kinda corny to me.
DonnieThis book is loooonngggg. Thank goodness Im almost finished.
GeinaI have been reading Don't Blame the Devil and it seem like I am not getting close to finishing it.
GeinaOkay I have 63 pages to go
GeinaI have finished reading Don't Blame the Devil. Honestly the book was not that bad. I did enjoyed a few chuckles from the book.
Diedra,I just finished Buying Time. Good read. Just as Darlene, I think I will pick up another of her books.
Val
ReplyDeleteThank goodness I am finally finished Don't Blame the Devil...it was kinda corny to me.
Donnie
ReplyDeleteThis book is loooonngggg. Thank goodness Im almost finished.
Geina
ReplyDeleteI have been reading Don't Blame the Devil and it seem like I am not getting close to finishing it.
Geina
ReplyDeleteOkay I have 63 pages to go
Geina
ReplyDeleteI have finished reading Don't Blame the Devil. Honestly the book was not that bad. I did enjoyed a few chuckles from the book.
Diedra,
ReplyDeleteI just finished Buying Time. Good read. Just as Darlene, I think I will pick up another of her books.