Ok ladies I have started reading Wench halfway through the book. . I am so glad that I was not born in this era when slavery was legal. Reading this book and others that we have read in the past really tick me off. I know we will go more into detail about the book at our meeting but want to express myself.
Val
ReplyDeleteWell ladies I seem to be struggling a little with this book as well. How is it going for yall?
Val
ReplyDeleteAll finished, I thought it was pretty good.
Donnie
ReplyDeleteJust finished reading and I must say it held me captive...great read!!!!
Geina
ReplyDeleteOk ladies I have started reading Wench halfway through the book. . I am so glad that I was not born in this era when slavery was legal. Reading this book and others that we have read in the past really tick me off. I know we will go more into detail about the book at our meeting but want to express myself.
Good posting ladies!
ReplyDeleteKeep the posts coming!!
-Web Administrator
Geina
ReplyDeleteI have about 90 pages to go before finishing up Wench. All I can do is Smdh.
Diedra
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed the book! I'm glad to see us getting closer to what is considered freedom but are we truly free today!
Geina
ReplyDeleteI have just finished reading Wench. Can not wait to discuss the book.
Darlene
ReplyDeleteFINISHED!!!!!
Good read VERY interesting
Geina
ReplyDeleteWay to go Darlene!